Here you can find our HHC articles
Paranoia is talked about with frightening frequency when smoking weed, so far this has been scientifically justified by the fact that the CBD (cannabidiol) value of the hemp plant (antipsychotic active ingredient / opposite pole to tetrahydrocannabinol and its psychoactive effect) is too low. Not only is the very important, already mentioned opponent in the usual heyday unfortunately far too low. Because of course the desired main active ingredient (THC) is much too high in relation to its partner active ingredients.
Is HHC use a criminal offense?
Due to the resulting imbalance, weed has become a realistic danger to the human psyche, in contrast to the well-known marijuana of recent decades. There can be no question of youth protection in the current drug policy, a flower with a THC value of 25% is quite common on the black market. Of course, there are always much stronger flowers on the market, inspired by American legal pleasure products such as "Cali-Kush" with more than 35% pure Delta-9-THC. Of course there are the extracts that are halfway regulated on the European market, including CBD oils or HHC extracts, also an alternative form with an almost pure proportion of THC.
The new plans of the federal government (as of October 21, 2022) result in the target of a maximum THC limit of 15%. Young adults, between the ages of 18 and 21, should have a maximum limit of 10% imposed. This was predictable and usually makes a lot of sense. If one actually manages to make the legal market more attractive than the unregulated market, it may well be possible to see mass changes across Germany, since, as already mentioned, the current illegal cannabis has a much higher THC value than usual. So you can no longer say it is just a natural little plant, no, it is a plant that has been adapted and bred with the latest technology. This has nothing to do with a natural dose.
Here you can find our HHC articles
HHC consumption in police control
- The fact that certain drugs are "only" plants is generally a completely surreal and depressingly false perception of reality, after all almost all drugs, some of them devastating, despite their popularity, are made from purely natural components.
- The dose makes the poison, and this rule doesn't apply to the volume of the dose, but to the dosage of the dose itself. So if you're dying to take a drug, you should at least make sure you keep an accurate record of the dose you're taking keeps.
- If there is even a small chance that the actual dose cannot be defined, there is obviously a great risk of overdose, some of which (at least with pretty much all drugs other than broccoli) can be quickly fatal .
- So far, the federal government has failed to legalize cannabis, mainly because of EU law. If Germany does not want to make any compromises, there could even be debates on the part of Brussels (EU Parliament) about adapting EU law in favor of the Federal Republic. In general, it is currently not permitted for countries in the European Union to do business, i.e. trade, with THC cannabis across countries.
Consequences of the decriminalization of motorists
From this follows the insight of the traffic light coalition, so that the only thing left to consider is to cover the demand for the green herb independently and without any help from other countries. When the debate about decriminalization in Germany got rolling towards the end of the conservative 16-year legislative period, there was still speculation as to whether the Taliban from Afghanistan, who had come back to power, might even be an economic partner for the required resources. Even a German entrepreneur has already fallen into disrepute because he made very generous business offers to the Taliban in order to be well prepared for legalization.
For many citizens it would certainly not be a problem to get their buds from Afghan-grown cannabis, also and especially for wholesalers/retailers this would be an enticing offer. Nonetheless, it would follow that, on the one hand, we would naturally earn the Taliban regime more credit in the world market, we would revive their economy in general, and most importantly, we would re-impose on ourselves a system that did not lead to economic independence can lead. Basically, there should be a standard for newly imposed systems, at least for the five economically strongest countries in the world (Germany currently ranked fourth on October 21, 2022). HHC consumption is clearly legal in Germany, but of course you have to be 18 years old to legally experience the consumption of HHC. As a rule, consumers resort to the usual HHC vape or the artificially produced HHC flowers. While cannabis consumption can take place with impunity, the dealer is not allowed to sell cannabinoids that are misused for intoxication purposes. Here is a judgment from the Federal Court of Justice, which sentenced two Berliners to several years in prison because the CBD flowers sold were misused for intoxication purposes .
Are you afraid of the police as a HHC consumer?
In general, there is no need to worry at all in Germany, as HHC is a legal cannabinoid. Of course, it is important that your article does not contain any other illegal substances. Our HHC-OIL has a low percentage of CBD and a THC limit of 0.02% and is therefore 100% legal. all articles discover from us!
What to do if you got caught in a police stop with HHC in your pocket?
If you get caught up in a general identity check and you have anything from our range in your possession, don't worry at all, keep calm and don't say more than necessary. The only obligatory activity you have to carry out is to be able to identify yourself. But before you present your ID, you can ask for the ID cards of the police, after all, you could also be a scammer. For example, if you bought an HHC extract from our shop, you can calmly and factually explain what it is about. Cannabis consumption from the Späti Buy e-cigarettes, according to mainstream media headlines.
Maybe you shouldn't mention explicitly that it's cannabinoids, because the officers will quickly prick up their ears and rub their hands because they are sure that they have taken illegal cannabis off the streets.
Police tolerate HHC
- We all know that younger cops, especially younger ones, can be keen on their promotions. Suppose the police accuse you of alleged things like possession of allegedly illegal substances, take everything calmly and wait for the lab test.
- Unfortunately, police argue that with legal cannabis products they have no way of telling the difference between them, once the product has been opened there can theoretically be anything inside. Unfortunately, fancy packaging from your town's head shop won't help either. Therefore, products such as CBD blossoms or HHC blossoms and similar-looking items are usually taken to the station and sent from there to a laboratory, where it is then checked how high the active ingredients really are.
- Even if the police often do not believe you that it is actually an original product from an official dealer, it helps to have an invoice for the items you have bought with you. Especially if the purchase is recent, you can show the police a receipt with your item (we always email you your receipts straight away). In the most common cases, the officials realize your credibility and refrain from further checks or findings.
England also wanted to use legalization economically
There are also occasional discussions in the UK about a change in drug policy . A system was required that could generate financial benefits for the British government. Again and again, huge issues in different cities caused an uproar. As an example, the underground refurbishment in central London (the city is regularly allowed to spend hundreds of millions of British pounds on the refurbishment of its public transport infrastructure).
That is why the proposal for a cannabis reform has often been in the House of Representatives. According to British estimates, the profit from the licensed cannabis alone would bring in several billion euros in profits a year. In Germany, too, the potential for additional sources of revenue has finally been realised, the cost alone for the complex range of tasks for the police is additional savings.
In Bavaria it is still the order of the day to prosecute small consumers of hemp. Even if the public prosecutor's office in Bavaria hardly ever pursues cases weighing less than half a gram, the police will always file a criminal complaint. As a young person in Germany, especially in Bavaria, it is not uncommon to be checked by the police several times a month, just to ensure the aforementioned "drugs".
Whether these types of checks leave a lasting impression of the police and their office is another matter. It can be stated with certainty that the widespread hatred of the younger generations towards state institutions is primarily due to drug policies.
HHC consume as a driver
The global political situation not only poses major challenges for the traffic light coalition, England is also currently struggling with many obstacles. As a result of Brexit and the resulting corona pandemic, London and its Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who was in office at the time, experienced a flood of catastrophes. At the same time, the British media went to great lengths to publicly denounce the top politician who was in the limelight and to raise allegations of disregard for the Infection Protection Act. First Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who had come under pressure, resigned from his post, and a few weeks later the Queen of England, Queen Elizabeth II, died.
Elizabeth II was Queen of the United Kingdom, including Great Britain and Northern Ireland and 14 other countries, from 1952 until the day of her death. The day of the natural death of the monarch was September 8th, 2022.
Conclusion on HHC consumption
Less than two months later, Liz Truss, who had already been newly appointed King Charles, resigned as the new prime minister. The day before she gave a speech about her plans and that she is not going to give up, the minister also mentioned that she is a fighter. In order not to provoke further disasters, Liz Truss will remain in office until a successor is found and elected. Liz Truss' right-hand man has since been busy reversing the Prime Minister's promised "solutions to England's economic crisis" in a bid to reduce further damage.